Bare Air-free feeding system is a healthier alternative to baby bottles.
• Bare® Air-free is a healthier alternative to baby bottles.
• For exclusively breastfed babies.
• Must follow instructions and use as intended.
A new way to feed your baby
Bare® Air-free feeding system is a healthier alternative to baby bottles. Without air-vents or plastic bags, Bare® Air-free feeds baby:
- AIR-FREE milk (to prevent gas build up).
- In UPRIGHT position (to minimize acid reflux).
- Lets baby CONTROL the FLOW/PACE of feeding (to discourage overfeeding).
- Perfe-latch® nipples are for exclusively breastfed babies.
- Sit baby In 100% Upright Position with face tipped down a bit. Do Not feed in horizontal or reclined position.
- Hold Bare right-side up to feed. Do Not turn upside down, Do not hold horizontally. Hold 100% Vertically.
- Let the baby create suction to control the flow and pace of feeding.
- 100% medical grade silicone. Free from BPA, PVC, lead, Phthalate and Nitrosamines.
- All parts are top rack, dishwasher safe.
- IMPORTANT: Assemble per instructions ONLY. Or call customer support for help.
- Improper assembly may cause malfunction, spills, leaks or faster flow.
Features：For exclusively breastfed babies Clinically proven to significantly reduce GERD symp in 75% of babies.
Brand：BARE AIR-FREE FEEDING SYSTEMColor：ClearAssembled Product Weight：6 ozAssembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)：3.00 x 1.50 x 6.00 Inches
Bare Perfe-Latch Nipples Replacement pk. of 2. 0-24 Months 563720049