The HALO SleepSack wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket helps your baby sleep better, too. It is a warm cuddly blanket they can not kick off, ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night. Used in hospitals nationwide, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket is the number one choice of hospitals and is recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
100 percent cotton interlockTOG: 0.5Size small fits 10-18 lbs, size medium fits 16-24 lbs, size large fits 22-28 lbs, size extra large fits 26-36 lbs
HALO SleepSack, 100 Percent Cotton, Aqua Fossil, Small:
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets
- 100 percent cotton interlock
- TOG: 0.5
- Size small fits 10-18 lbs, size medium fits 16-24 lbs, size large fits 22-28 lbs, size extra large fits 26-36 lbs
- Unzips from the bottom for easy diaper changes
- Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but cannot be kicked off so baby stays warm all night
- Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating
- Number 1 choice of hospitals — used by hospitals nationwide for safe sleep education
- Recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- "Back is Best" embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back
- HALO supports nonprofit organizations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the .com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include .com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Recalls.
Color：BlueManufacturer Part Number：12758Model：12758
HALO SleepSack, 100 Percent Cotton, Aqua Fossil, Choose Your Size 556368290